Girl Talk is looking for a Development intern!
Girl Talk is seeking a highly organized and driven individual who is passionate about nonprofit development work to join the team! The intern will work independently and closely with the Communications and Development Manager to expand the development of the organization with fundraising activities as well as research and grant writing. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to gain skills and knowledge of supporting fundraising in the nonprofit sector.
- Plans and helps execute fundraiser events, including percentage nights and social media campaigns.
- Contacts potential and existing donors via cold calls, email, and text.
- Assists with donor acknowledgements
- Assists with creation of direct mail marketing.
- Conducts research on applicable grants that Girl Talk can apply for.
- Assists with data entry in donor database
- Organize donor documents
- Drafts proposals, reports, and donor appeals
- Helps with the development and writing of grant proposals.
- Currently in pursuit of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to research and analyze data
- Must be able to work independently and in a team setting
- Manage and maintain multiple projects meeting strict deadlines
- Strong knowledge of data analytics and Microsoft Office
Send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.