Girl Talk Camp: June 4th-8th, 2018
"At Girl Talk Camp, I saw girls who were once shy radiate confidence, and all they really needed was love and support."
– Katie P., Girl Talk Leader & Camp Counselor
Girl Talk Camp is a week-long summer day camp that offers rising 4th-8th grade girls the unique fun, friendship, and possibility that only Girl Talk can offer! Campers will have the opportunity to...
- Build relationships with current Girl Talk Girls, Leaders, and Alumni
- Be empowered by uplifting and motivating speakers
- Participate in activities that inspire confidence and creativity
- Engage in community service projects that foster a passion for giving back
WHEN: June 4th-8th, 2018; 10:00 am-4:00 pm
WHERE: Holy Innocents' Episcopal School, 805 Mount Vernon Highway Northwest, Atlanta, GA 30327
Space is limited, so register quickly.
Questions? Contact Us!
*On average, about 50% of our campers attend on scholarship thanks to the generous support of our partners and donors. We want to make sure that every girl who wants to attend Girl Talk Camp is able to do so.
If your camper(s) would like to attend and you would like to apply for a need-based scholarship, please click here.
If you would like to sponsor a camper(s), click here.
Interested in being...
Camp Featured Speaker
Camp Counselor (interview required)
2018 Application Portal: Closed
If your camper(s) would like to attend and you would like to apply for a need-based scholarship, please apply here.