Girl Talk is looking for a Chapter Relations intern!
Girl Talk’s mission is to inspire all girls to be confident leaders through peer to peer mentoring. As Girl Talk’s Chapter Relations Intern you will play a supporting role in developing closer ties with our national chapters. You will have an opportunity to gain experience in growing a national organization, and participate in implementing strategies for growth. This is the perfect role for those interested in the nonprofit field.
- Assist with conducting program evaluation for Girl Talk Chapters.
- Maintain communication with the global network of Chapters.
- Serve as a resource for the Chapters as needed.
- Will be given the opportunity to serve as a Chapter Advisor.
- Communicate with Chapters to receive photo and video content.
- Create Chapter spotlights for Girl Talk blog and social media.
- Currently in pursuit of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to research and analyze data
- Must be able to work independently and in a team setting
- Manage and maintain multiple projects meeting strict deadlines
- Strong knowledge of data analytics and Microsoft Office
Send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.