Girl Talk is looking for a Volunteer Management intern!
Girl Talk’s volunteer management intern will work independently to assist with daily operations of the volunteer program. Duties will include conducting research on target audiences, managing the volunteer portal page, assisting with all volunteer onboarding activities, and much more. This position is ideal for those looking to gain skills in Nonprofit Management.
- Conduct research on target audiences for Girl Talk volunteers.
- Manage volunteer portal page.
- Assist with new volunteer onboarding, orientation/training process.
- Help with recruitment of new volunteers, including through creation of social media posts.
- Organize database of Girl Talk volunteers’ information and skills
- Keep volunteers informed by contact
- Recognize/reward volunteers through sending thank you emails, writing thank you letters, and doing other similar tasks.
- Create surveys and help conduct focus groups as part of program evaluation.
- Assists with daily operations of Volunteer program
- Currently in pursuit of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to research and analyze data
- Must be able to work independently and in a team setting
- Manage and maintain multiple projects meeting strict deadlines
- Strong knowledge of data analytics and Microsoft Office
Send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.