Girl Talk is looking for a Prorams intern!
The Programs Intern will work closely with Girl Talk’s Programs Manager on administrative and programmatic duties. The intern will be able to create and manage activities throughout the organization. This position is ideal for a student looking to grow in nonprofit management.
- Help plan and implement Girl Talk Virtual Summits
- Create, Update and Improve Girl Talk’s digital resources to achieve program goals
- Outreach for Girl Talk Scholarships
- Event Planning and Hosting for Programs Applicable events
- Provide clerical support for Girl Talk Ambassador Program Team
- Identify possible partnerships with new clubs and other nonprofit organizations to expand Girl Talk’s service model
- Ensure clear communication, coordination and develop relationships with programming stakeholders and volunteers.
- Assist Girl Talk staff with various administrative tasks
- Currently in pursuit of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to research and analyze data
- Must be able to work independently and in a team setting
- Manage and maintain multiple projects meeting strict deadlines
- Strong knowledge of data analytics and Microsoft Office
Send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.