Girl Talk is looking for a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion intern!
Girl Talk is seeking an individual to assist with our DEI efforts on an organizational level. The DEI intern will report directly to our DEI committee working hand in hand to develop and propose new programming while also analyzing our current DEI efforts. The ideal intern will be well versed on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion topics and issues that are prevalent today. This is an ideal position for those seeking a wide array of projects based in the DEI field.
- Conduct research on DEI initiatives.
- Create social media content and blog posts relating to DEI.
- Create surveys to measure the level of current DEI success that Girl Talk programs are having.
- Help Girl Talk to implement current DEI initiatives.
- Meet with DEI committee board members regularly.
- Currently in pursuit of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to research and analyze data
- Must be able to work independently and in a team setting
- Manage and maintain multiple projects meeting strict deadlines
- Strong knowledge of Canva, data analytics, and Microsoft Office
Send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.