Girl Talk is looking for a Communications intern!
Girl Talk is seeking a detail-oriented and creative individual to assist with creating content and promoting Girl Talk. The ideal Communications intern will work independently and with the Communications team to build social media campaigns, measure performance on social media, and support promotional Communication materials and presentations with donors, staff, and media. This is an ideal position for those seeking to gain skills in digital marketing and public relations.
- Create social media posts for Instagram, including hard posts, story posts, and Reels.
- Assist with management of Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest accounts.
- Analyze social media data to determine best possible strategies for future posts.
- Write blog posts for the Girl Talk blog.
- Create media lists and contact media outlets for possible news coverage of Girl Talk programs.
- Conduct research on target audiences to best recruit new mentees, new volunteers, and new donors.
- Assist with event planning and campaigns as needed.
- Currently in pursuit of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to research and analyze data
- Must be able to work independently and in a team setting
- Manage and maintain multiple projects meeting strict deadlines
- Strong knowledge of data analytics and Microsoft Office
Send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.