Girl Talk is looking for a Chapter Relations intern!
Girl Talk is seeking an organized and driven intern to connect and improve Girl Talk chapters across the globe. The intern in this role will work with Chapter Relations team to plan and execute a communication strategy that targets our chapters. This is an ideal position for those seeking to gain skills in social media, data analysis, and email marketing.
- Assist with conducting program evaluation for Girl Talk Chapters.
- Maintain communication with the global network of Chapters.
- Serve as a resource for the Chapters as needed.
- Will be given the opportunity to serve as a Chapter Advisor.
- Communicate with Chapters to receive photo and video content.
- Create Chapter spotlights for Girl Talk blog and social media.
- Currently in pursuit of a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to manage multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Demonstrated experience with organizational programming and ability to connect and maintain relationships
- Strong knowledge of Canva, Microsoft Office, Data Analytics, and Zoom
Send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.