Girl Talk is hiring an Operations Coordinator!
The Operations Coordinator works with the Executive Director to ensure Girl Talk’s operations are smooth and streamlined. This position manages Girl Talk’s databases, oversees office and organizational operations, and assists in Board related operational activities.
- Respond to all inquiries and correspondences in a timely and efficient manner
- Produce reports, presentations, provide documents, information, data analysis and tracking as needed and requested
- Provide customer relations by monitoring the Girl Talk emails and disseminating communications to appropriate team members.
- Order supplies and materials as needed.
- Assist the Executive Director with staff onboarding activities.
- Coordinate the logistics of board and advisory council meetings.
- May support the program manager by facilitating and/or host programming and resources, including, but not limited to, podcast, Summit, Ambassadors, interns, and texting
- Manage the Network for Good donor database, including entering in donations and notes from donor meetings.
- Works with the bookkeeper on monthly reconciliation to ensure donor database and accounting software are accurate.
- Assist with grant applications and program reports, as needed or requested
- Work with the program manager on intern recruitment and onboarding.
- Facilitate trainings and workshops for volunteers and interns
- Research communities and organizations and present partner opportunities to team
- Track key issues and topics that will ensure we are timely and relevant in our communications
- Monitor and manage email inbox
- Other duties as assigned, particularly during busy programming seasons.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Commitment to women and girl’s empowerment
- Ability to manage database entry and management.
- Understanding of organizational brand management.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience with creating written documents for an organization.
- Excellent planning and project management skills. Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and use good judgment in prioritizing tasks and meet deadlines
- Well-organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented, goal-driven and confirmed ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects with a positive attitude, meeting tight deadlines in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and excellent active listening skills.
- The ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to effectively work across a wide variety of groups (including members, volunteers, donors, and interns) and organize support for goals and plans
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt.
- Ability to effectively use a variety of computer programs including Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Canva, Adobe, project management software, and other software as needed
- 1-3 years experience in a nonprofit organization
- Experience managing operations activities in a nonprofit
- Experience with Network for Good or other donor management software
- Experience in Girl’s Empowerment or Mentorship Programs
This is a part time, 30 hour a week hourly position at a range of $16-18 an hour. This position is in a hybrid working environment, with flexible and remote work options. This position is eligible for employee managed PTO and 13 paid holidays. Girl Talk is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Send a resume and cover letter to [email protected] with the job title in the subject line.