Resources for Starting Your Girl Talk Chapter
Ready to start your Chapter? Here, you’ll find downloadable resources to help you get started and share the Girl Talk mission and vision with your community.
- Why Join Girl Talk? - Share our YouTube video where our girls, Leaders, Alumni, parents and Advisers share why you should start your Chapter today.
- PowerPoint Presentation - Introduce your school or community to Girl Talk with this presentation to bring awareness to the need for our program and the benefits it offers.
- What is Girl Talk? Learn and share the Girl Talk story, mission, and vision, and see the impact that you are helping us make on the next generation of leaders.
- Curriculum Topics - Discover some of the many topics that the Girl Talk Curriculum lessons address, from bullying to friendships and relationships to identifying your unique leadership style.
- Expectations and Rewards - Learn what you as a Leader or Adviser can expect to give and gain from leading your Chapter and joining the global Girl Talk family! (COMING SOON)
- Meeting Structure - Every Chapter is unique, but see what a typical Girl Talk meeting looks like here!
- Leader Contract and Adviser Contract - Download your Leader and Adviser contracts here to complete and upload for approval and activation of your Chapter!
Are you a Chapter Leader, Adviser or Girl in need of a person to speak with immediately? Please reach out to the following services to receive support.
IF YOU ARE IN DANGER OR NEED EMERGENCY HELP, PLEASE CALL 911 (IN THE U.S.) OR YOUR LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
Crisis Text Line
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
National Runaway Safeline
Call 1-800-RUNAWAY (1-800-786-2929) if you are thinking of running from home, if your have a friend who has run away, or if you are a runaway ready to go home.
The National Runaway Safeline is the national communications system for runaway and homeless youth, their parents and families, teens in crisis, and others who might benefit from its services.
National Domestic Violence Hotline
If you or someone you know is in a domestic violence situation, the National Domestic Violence Hotline provides crisis intervention, safety planning, informational resources, and healthcare referrals to agencies in all 50 states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. English and Spanish language assistance available as are interpreter services fluent in more than 170 languages.
The Childhelp National Child Abuse Hotline helps to stop and prevent child abuse. Childhelp reaches United States, its territories, and Canada; 24-hours a day, 7 days a week, completely confidential and calls are kept anonymous. The Hotline offers crisis intervention, information, literature, and referrals to thousands of emergency, social service, and support resources. Professional crisis counselors work with interpreters to provide assistance in more than 170 languages.
Call 877-394-5025 for 24/7 confidential hotline.
DrugRehab.com serves to equip patients and families with the best information, resources, and tools to understand and overcome addiction, and to pursue lifelong recovery by providing help every step of the way.