HOW WILL A GLOBAL PANDEMIC IMPACT GIRLS AND THEIR CONFIDENCE TO LEAD?
COVID-19 does not discriminate but vulnerable communities are at risk.
School Closures, Limited Access to Nutrition, and Stay at Home Orders all have the potential to impact a girl's self-confidence.
Let's come together and reduce the impact of coronavirus on vulnerable communities like girls.
Help us by investing in the next generation of girls:
HOW GIRL TALK HAS REDUCED THE IMPACT OF COVID-19:
- Girl Talk has started weekly emails to our Chapters providing ideas, support, and resources to keep them mentally and physically healthy, and virtually connected to each other and HQ
- We have created uplifting, relevant, and engaging content for all Girl Talk social media platforms
- We have provided Zoom as a free resource so that Chapters may meet virtually and continue to be there for one another in uncertain times
- Our HQ team is working remotely and diligently to provide increased support of all programs and participants
- Girl Talk Ambassadors are meeting virtually and providing encouragement through group chat
WAYS TO ACT NOW:
Help us reduce the impact of COVID-19:
CONSIDER GIVING TO GIRL TALK:
No matter the amount, you can be a part of a nationwide group of people dedicated to giving all girls the confidence to lead.
OUR GOAL IS TO HAVE MORE PEOPLE IMPACTED BY GIVE-19 THAN COVID-19:
Please join us and GIVE-19 (minutes, dollars, drawings, cookies, etc.) to the people and organizations of your choice.
ENGAGE WITH GIRL TALK:
We are on all social media platforms. Help us spread the word on COVID-19 and girls' leadership potential.